Pain Healing Clinic
Helping You take care of You
- Precision Neuromuscular Therapy (PNMT)
- Pre/Post Natal (only in the 2nd and 3rd trimester)
- Oncology and Mastectomy Massage
- Lavender Works Massage (with Hot Stones)
- On-Site Massage: Workplace, Event and hotel visits (Please call for rates.)
- Body and Self Care Assessment (add $30)
- Migraine, Headache & TMJ Relief (add $10)
- Sports Taping $20 service
At BodyWorks Massage, we take care to provide you with a personalized massage,
giving special attention to your unique needs. Although we offer specific types of massage, our style can best be described as integrative massage -
we incorporate many modalities into the massage session.
We are available days, evenings and weekends, by appointment.
- 10 min chair massage: $15
- 20 min chair massage: $25
OUR SCHEDULING POLICY:
Please keep in mind that we are a small, local massage therapy clinic with the goal of treating pain and injuries. We are not a spa and can not accommodate groups or large parties.
COUPLES MASSAGE/MULTIPLE BOOKINGS:
are not available at our facility.
Please Note: We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Clients failing to give less than 24 hours, or "No Show" for their appointment will be charged a nonrefundable fee of $30 or the forfeiture of any promotional gift certificate being used for service. Clients who would like to reschedule their appointment after a "No Show", will be required to pay in advance of making their next appointment.
BodyWorks Massage reserves the right to refuse massage services to anyone at anytime for any reason.
Young adults, children and infants are welcome to benefit from massage. However, if your child is under the age of 18, you must accompany your child to the appointment for the entire duration.
GROUPON CLIENTS - Please see our "Contact Us" page for more information.