BodyWorks Massage Brookfield
Helping you take care of you
- Precision Neuromuscular Therapy
- Pre/Post Natal (only in the 2nd and 3rd trimester)
- Oncology and Mastectomy Massage
- Cellulite and Detox Massage
- Couples Massage (please see Classes page for more info)
- On-Site Massage: Workplace, Event and hotel visits (Please call for rates.)
- Body and Self Care Assessment (add $30)
- Migraine, Headache & TMJ Relief (add $10)
- Sports Taping $20 service
At BodyWorks Massage, we take care to provide you with a personalized massage,
giving special attention to your unique needs. Although we offer specific types of massage, our style can best be described as integrative massage -
we incorporate many modalities into the massage session.
We are available days, evenings and weekends, by appointment.
- 20 min chair massage: $25
Please Note: We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Clients failing to give less than 24 hours, or "No Show" for their appointment will be charged a nonrefundable fee of $25 or the forfeiture of any promotional gift certificate being used for service.
BodyWorks Massage reserves the right to refuse massage services to anyone at anytime for any reason.
Young adults, children and infants are welcome to benefit from massage. However, if your child is under the age of 18, you must accompany your child to the appointment for the entire duration.
If you wish to book an appointment for two people on the same date, we require a $25 deposit. The deposit is nonrefundable should you "No Show" for the appointments.
We're now available on Sundays!
Come in for our new program, "21 and Broke"
What: Massage Therapy for anyone and everyone
Where: BodyWorks Massage
When: 11am - 2pm, the 1st Sunday of every month
What else: no appointment needed,
$8 - 10 min
$15 - 20 min
$20 - 30 min
Please be sure to check our facebook page for
any date changes and updates. Or feel free to give us a call.